Sunday, 9 October 2011

Envy Green Eyes



The last few days has really been super busy and my time hasn't been enough for all the things I planned to do! Anyway here's a perfect Sunday look.

What I used:
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Moondust & Illamasqua's Liquid Metal in Stoic
Shadows - Illamasqua's Powder Eyeshadow in Melodrama, MUS E/d in Hectic, MUS M/s in Take Off, Inglot AMC Eyeshadow in 57 & 58, 
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Charcoal
Glitter - MUS Glitter Eye Liner in Aqua
Mascara - MUS Max Lashes in Black
Eyebrow - Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Wolf

Enjoy!
Phlox

3 comments:

yelaya said...

I adore these greens!!!

Desert Rose said...

Love how these shades are supposed to be kind of muted compared to brighter greens but they aren't! They rock!

Chiara Glycine said...

Wow, it's amazing! I like it so much! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...