Friday, 7 October 2011

Double sparkle!




Playtime! This look is not for chit-chatters since when you press the lips together, it's all ruined!
But it looks good for now!
I painted the lips with pencils as close I could get to the glitters I wanted. In this case Sparkling Beach (in fact an eyepencil) and Very Berry (lippencil) from Make Up Store. 
The glitters are nameless, I'm sad to say, because they're from a hobbyshop and comes in small plastic tubes. 
But use whatever you feel like!
I attached the glitter with Duraline from Inglot, which is a transparent fluid of what you can enhance many products with. 
Make loose pigments into eyeliners, get more metallic-looks from pressed eyeshadows when damping the brush, attach glitters, and more with imagination.
Simply a must have!

Enjoy!
Azure

4 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

*happy sigh* This is amaaaaazing!

Ana said...

I bet Shrinkle would love this, those are her colours (and sparkle :D ).

Love!

Liza said...

Sooo fab! Glitter is such a pain to photgraph though, but you made it look awesome :)

JennaRaeXoXo said...

This is very cool, I can't stop staring at it lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...