Saturday, 15 October 2011

Different Crease









It's Saturday so one's got a chance to have some real fun with make up!
I've come to like shading the beginning of the brow and taking it lighter to the corner of the eyes. The whole face as you know it changes in such a cool way. You'll look more evil somehow haha!
As you can se I started quite soft and then built on it, to get the look where I wanted it.
By drawing the end of the crease with black glitter eyeliner made my eyes more cat-like. And I must admit that having more eyeshadow than you use to under the eye is never wrong!!

Well here's today products:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Platina from MUS
Shadows - Manly 120 Palette with Bad Girl and Good Girl Palettes from Sleek.
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamsaqua
Eyeliner - Glitter Liquid Eyeliner Black from Barry M, and Dancing Queen Glitter Eyeliner from Collection 2000
Mascara - Long Lash Mascara from MUS
Eyebrow - Tri Brow Colour from MUS

Enjoy!
Azure

3 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

great makeup <3

xx

Gone2RehabBRB said...

:o
What a striking and well executed look!

Dani said...

I love the purple and sparkles underneath your eye! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...