Friday, 14 October 2011

Creative Eyes Time!





It's been ages since I did something really creative so today I decided to do something about it! Plus I wanted to get the opportunity to wear NYX Loose Pearl Eye Shadows more daring colours! This look really stands out and perhaps nothing for the shy ones! I started out with the thoughts of only wearing greens but when I saw the Fanta & Orange Zest Pearl shadows I just had to add them too! So here's the result:




This is what I used:

Primer - NYX JEP in Creme Cheese, Orange & Yellow
Shadows - MUS M/s in Pollution, NYX Loose Pearl Pigments in Black Pearl, Jade Pearl, Yellow Pearl, Fanta & Orange Zest Pearl
Eyepencil - NYX JEP in Orange
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker in Black
Lashes - from Ebay
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - MUS M/s in Nightfall


Enjoy!
Phlox

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That is soooo pretty! I love your precision!
http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

SilhouetteScreams said...

LOVE. It's so bright and somehow tropical :) I love the sheen that all the shadows give off.

nihrida said...

You've got some amazing skills, lady! =) Love the way you blended it all together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...