Thursday, 27 October 2011

A Celebration Look!








Today this morning when I logged in at blogger I saw that we finally can celebrate 101 followers! This is just amazing and makes it so much more fun to keep blogging. We've got such amazing readers and we are so grateful to all you out there who reads our blog. We appreciate all your comments and please, don't be shy to give us feedback or if you got any wishes or requests! I was just so happy about it I just had to make a celebration look and what's better to use than glitter and rhinestones?!

So, here it is:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk, Illamasqua's Liquid Metal in Phenomen & Enrapture
Shadows - OCC Colour Concentrate Pigment Selection in Iced, Sleek Palette in Bad Girl, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Charcoal
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Glitter - MUS Glitter Hologram (on the lid), NYX Glitter on the Go in Disco Ball (in the brows), NYX Glitter Powder in Hot Gold ( lower lash line) all attached with MUS Mixing Liquid
Lash Art - Peak Over from MUS
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - MUS M/s in Nightfall
Rhinestones - Sea Blue & Multi from MUS

Enjoy!
Phlox

10 comments:

Mateja - Cool Girl said...

Uau! This is such a glamorous look. The rhinestones make it perfect.

Fab Fingertips. said...

I love the holographic glitter on the eyelid, very pretty.

Duvessa said...

Lovely look! I love the glitter on lid :)

socialitedreams said...

i just love the mixed metallics! what a gorgeous look, perfect for new years eve

Cydonian said...

Love this! I love the hint of glitter in the brows... very nice.

Dani said...

These rhinestones are so cute! In response to your comment you left me.. If you do get a new camera, let me know! I am currently searching for a better one but it is hard to find a good one that isn't that expensive.
:(

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Wow! Your eyes look stunning! The shimmer is so pretty!

Morgaine said...

Congrats on that! I recently discoverd your blog and I am enjoying it immensely... love the looks!!

Makeup Zombie said...

Oh the glitter! Amazing!

Make-up Pleasure said...

perfect for new year make up! i will copy this look :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...