Saturday, 29 October 2011

Blue Smokeys!







I'm in such a smokey mood for now. Don't know why really, I just want to wear dark eyes.
Normally I don't do my eyes so dark near the tear duct, but today I wanted to go against myself. That's a really good thing to do sometimes, to go against your will because you always learn something!
And I've gotten to like smokey eyes without any black somewhere. It highlights the eyes in a total different way!
And look how grey my eyes turned out with blue, almost crazy!
You should definitely try to do smokeys in other colours!

My list goes:
Primer - Liquid Metal Phenomena by Illamasqua
Shadows - Innocence &Obnoxious from the Bad Girl Palette & Blue Lagoon from Curacao Palette by Sleek, Dazzle Dust Pale Blue by Barry M
Eyepencil - Metallic Sea from Make Up Store
Eyeliner - Glitter Eyeliner Night Fever by Collection 2000
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Black
Brow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

7 comments:

Leira Yann said...

Wow, it's so pretty. Gorgeous look. The blue glitter liner is so cute.

Chiara Glycine said...

This is very beautiful. I like so much the eyeliner, it's very sparkle! ^^

yelaya said...

What a nice blue, i want your blue eyes!!!! :)

Kassie said...

I love how simple you kept it and allowed that shade of blue do all the talking! So perfect!

nihrida said...

WOW, this looks amazing on you!

CRYS said...

OHH GREAT!!! LOVE IT:) CAN YOU DO A TUTORIAL ON A SMOKEY EYE? WITH PICTURES:)...

Lillian Funny Face said...

Oh that's just gorgeous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...