Thursday, 29 September 2011

Zelda

So here I am again, showing you another source of inspiration for you. Whenever I need to get in a bubble of stories, colours, never-ending histories I always turn to Zelda.
There are so many games of Zelda, and everyone has it's own story so I won't go further in on that.
Only, I got my Zelda fever a bit late, about three - four years ago. But I've been hooked since then.
Zelda is a princess, always, and in every way to be. She is a legend, and Link always find a way to connect to her. And very often is it a long long way to meet her, and on the road is it like five hundred keys to find or make.
I really recommend everyone to play Zelda, even if the interest is very low. I didn't think I'd like it at the beginning. But here I am making a post about it...

My first Zelda game!
Link - The Main character
Tetra - The Pirate
Princess Zelda - The one who's always in trouble


An Game boy Advance Zelda Game  : The Oracle of Seasons. The twin game The Oracle  of Time is magnificent.


The newest Zelda game


I will follow this up by showing a look made out of my inspirational thoughts from Zelda, I will just find the time eh!?

Hope you'll enjoy!
Azure

2 comments:

yelaya said...

You should try some eyeshadows from "Legends of Zelda" collection by Shiro cosmetics! You can see them in my blog, if you don't know these colors of Shiro! :)

Sana said...

Cool! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...