Saturday, 24 September 2011

Wreckless Golden Eyes



This is actually something a did a while ago when I had to get up super early and was drop dead tired!! But that's the beauty with make up, you put some on and no one would ever believe you didn't sleep to well. Also applying glitter to the make up makes it look so much more advanced that others would really think you put on a lot of effort on the look....


This is what I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Illamasquas Powder Eye Shadows in Vulgar, Blame, Sister & Yes, Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Color in Whisper Gold, Wreckless & Heat Wave (under the eye)
Eye pencil - MUS E/p in Black
Eye liner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Glitter - NYX Glitter On The Go in Sparks mixed with NYX Candy Glitter Liner in French Silk
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - MUS Tri Brow

Enjoy!
Phlox

3 comments:

KittenMittens said...

I love it!

Make-up Pleasure said...

gold is my absolute favorite color, I'm crazy for eyeliner and eyeshadow in this color!
I love your make up *__*

PopBlush said...

Oh my goodness, this is amazing. Gold looks so good on you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...