Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Tons of Glitter!






I don't know why but sometimes the camera refuse to cooperate with me and unfortunately this was one of them days! This look is very bright and I got tons of glitter on the eyelids, under the eye and even in my brows, but you can barely distinguish that. Oh well, better luck tomorrow!


This is what I used:
Primer -NYX JEP in Milk, Hot Pink & Purple
Shadows - Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Hot Stuff, Illegal, Pizzazz & Whisper Gold
Eye pencil - Illamasqua in S.O.P.H.I.E
Eye liner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss
Glitter - NYX Glitter On The Go in Hot Pink, Golden Peach & Purple Royal attached with MUS Mixing Liquid
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Wolf by Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...