Saturday, 3 September 2011

Sunrise Colours



Colour explosion for Saturdays!
I've noticed how amazing the effect of blending in purple with sunrise colours!
And as you can see, I went all matte except for the purple and I love it! I took the yellow all the way up to the brow and then put a brighter highlighter on top because I wanted a yellow undertone to really go all the way for a sunrise look.
And I've become to love applying a dark pencil first and then a shadow on top of it to make it softer and combining colours!

Products in use:
Primer - NYX JEP in Yellow
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Circus and Eyedust Goldglow from MUS
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Big Fat Eye Marker Black from NYX
Mascara - Lash Queen Black from Helena Rubenstein
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...