Monday, 12 September 2011

Smokey forrest green




Forrest green is on the menu for today! It turned out quite smokey yet I wanted to pay attention to the wing which I followed under the lower lashline. Something I do too seldom obviously because I got too surprised over how I turned out!!
So yes, do wicked things when it comes to make up, because if you fail then you learn what not to do, but if you succeed then it's more than a win-win situation for you!

Here's the products on me:
Primer - Fat Pencil Perverse from Illamasqua
Shadows - Multi Use Loose Minerals from Mad Minerals in the shades Cat's Eye, Lemon Drop, Holiday Lights, and Fuji
Eyepencil - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome (waterline this time, not the brows!!)
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Long Lash Mascara Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Tri Brow Colour from MUS

Over and out!
Azure

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...