Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Sherwood Eyes



This is a look that I found in my archive and decided to share it. It's not very bold and more a casual look that easily could be worn by many. I actually think of Robin Hood when I take a glimpse at this! Weird how one just associate sometimes!


This is what I used:
Primer -MUS High Tech Lighter in Moondust
Shadows - MUS M/s in Brownie & Take Off, MUS E/d in Dreamlike, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Pigment in Heat Wave
Eye pencil - MUS E/p in Copacabana
Eye liner - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Gray
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

2 comments:

Biba said...

Oh, wow! Your make up skills are amazing!

I'm so following you now :)

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice eye makeup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...