Tuesday, 27 September 2011

The Search...

Without flash

With flash

I've started the search for the perfect foundation and it looks like it's going to be a long way before I find it! At the moment I'm using MAC Pro Longwear but I think it's just so hard to work with as it tends to dry so quickly and once it has one wont be able to blend it out or even move it! I've also tried Illamasquas Rich Liquid Foundation but think it looks uneven after a couples of hours. My skin is pretty oily and I do prefer a foundation with full coverage. I've been looking at MUFE HD Foundation and Makeup Ateliers Paris Foundation, anyone who had experience them?
Any tips on the fabulous foundation?

The look of a boring Thuesday:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Curacao 
Eye pencil - Illamasquas S.O.P.H.I.E pencil 
Eyeliner - Illamasquas Precision Ink in Abyss
Mascara - MUS Max Lashes in Black
Eyebrow - MUS Tri Brow

Enjoy!
Phlox

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Gorgeous look! I'm still searching for the perfect foundation as well :( I tried Chanel Aqualimiere or whatever it's called and my face looked so lovely but it seperated on me within a couple of hours! Boohoo!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice eye makeup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...