Saturday, 10 September 2011

Saturday with Illamasqua's Vulgar & Sex!




This is the continuation of the look that I post yesterday. After removing all the rhinestones (hard work puh), I decided to through some eyeshadows on just for fun. Also having eyeliner in the crease smudges, so if you ever going to give it a try, make sure it's waterproof. Well, you live and you learn!


This is what I used:
Primer -NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Sex, Lestat & Vulgar
Eye pencil - Illamasqua in S.O.P.H.I.E
Eye liner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker, Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss
Lash art - Ebay
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Wolf & Lestat over Illamasqua in S.O.P.H.I.E

Enjoy!
Phlox

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Oh my! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...