Friday, 9 September 2011

Rhinestones fun on a Friday!






This look is something I did when I was really bored and also wanted to try something new out. It was actually pretty simple, but a bit fiddly with all the rhinestones.


This is what I used:
Primer -NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Sex & Lestat
Eye pencil - Illamasqua in S.O.P.H.I.E
Eye liner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker, Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss
Rhinestones - MUFE Moulin Rouge Strass
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Wolf & Lestat over Illamasqua in S.O.P.H.I.E

Enjoy!
Phlox

3 comments:

graphology said...

Wow amazing!

Girl Anachronism said...

I really like this rhinestone thing. Do you have a special way of applying them?

socialitedreams said...

COMPLETELY blown away by how epic this is :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...