Saturday, 3 September 2011

Purple Glittery Saturday!

This blurry picture is just to capture the glitter effect better



Today I'm going all in! Strong and murky colours, and of course GLITTER! When I wear this I feel like myself again, I always feel most comfortable in a heavy eye make up. Even though I think that purple is a mood colour. Sometimes I like it a lot and sometimes I think it's the most boring colour ever, know what I mean?! Today I was in a purple mood!


This is what I used:
Primer -NYX JEP in Milk, Yogurt & Purple
Shadows - Inglot AMC Eye Shadow in 67, 71, 73 & 74, OCC Colour Concentrate Pigment in Iced & Clove, MUS C/s in Meteor
Eye pencil - Illamasqua in S.O.P.H.I.E
Eye liner - NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker
Glitter - NYX Glitter Powder in Gold and Silver
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Nightfall from MUS


Enjoy!
Phlox

1 comment:

Kassie said...

Oh I love this one!! Gorgeous! Of coarse all of your looks are amazing though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...