Friday, 16 September 2011

Playing with Illamasqua






So it's friday, and today I wanted to show you the fun in playing with make up. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you do it, because all the shapes of the face will mean something different as you shade or highlight them, and you will experience your appearance in a whole new way.
Though, when I started doing this, I had no idea what I wanted to do, so everything is just really a mess, but in a good way!
I worked with matte colours only, and concentrated in keeping a light centre of the lid. The shape follows the brow but ended up with extra "lashes" or what you can call it, who followed the ones from the eye.
I also drew lines near the tear duct with dark shadow to get more of a cat's eye.

Note: I will update tomorrow with an extra session of play! And please, don't be afraid of commenting point of views to this look.

Products in use:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sadist, Never & Victim from Illamasqua. Microshadow White from MUS
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS

Hope you'll enjoy it!
Azure

7 comments:

Kassie said...

Holy shiz this is amazing!! It has inspired me to do something creative this weekend! I LOVE IT!!

Liza said...

Awesome, it reminds me of a super hero haha :)

Marla said...

your amazing.. ! this looks incredible <3
your blog is inspiring !!!

Sana said...

Great look :) I'd love to see it done with e.g. purple or red shades. Anyway, well done, truly.

PopBlush said...

All I can say is WOW!! You are one talented lady with eye makeup!! How inspiring!

Biba said...

Fantastic!

agnesss25 said...

nice :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...