Saturday, 17 September 2011

Playing with Illamasqua part 2







So this is the continuing of Friday's playing post, where I promised to show you my update. It's the same make up as before, but with feathers. 
And I know the debate of the feather extensions are humongous right now, and I cannot tell where these feathers are from since I bought them in a fishing shop for about 2 years ago.
So does anyone know if there are synthetic feathers available? 
Because these looks are so dramatic to do, yet you want to keep your conscious clean.
I think with adding the feathers it all became more of a 3D effect, and I had no idea that it would! I covered the brows with feathers and it made such a difference! 

The product-list is the same but with adding feathers and attaching them with regular eyelash-glue from MUS!

Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sadist, Never & Victim from Illamasqua. Microshadow White from MUS
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS

Enjoy!
Azure

6 comments:

Robyn said...

This is SO cool. I love the shape with the feathers.

Nanethiel said...

amazing!!! :D

RaelDelMare said...

O.O you're magic!

SahilyAnais MUA said...

omg! one of the coolest looks I've ever seen! I love to use feathers for eye looks!

nihrida said...

Amazing look, very well done! *claps*

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Holy veneral disease batman!
GORGEOUS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...