Monday, 19 September 2011

Pinks and Purples




I know I pretty late with this look, since it's made out of the Oh So Special palette from Sleek, but lately I've been digging through my other shadows, so this palette got forgotten.
Anyhow, as usual it's a total adorable palette, but it's got more soft colours than perhaps the Acid or Curious palette. You've got shades from brown to soft purples and powdery pinks, and of course the inevitable black!
I did my look using pinks and purples, the browns will be for another day!
But the palette is definitely one new member of the palette-family!

Products on the eyes:
Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion
Shadows - Oh So Special Palette from Sleek (Bow, Organza, Ribbon, Pamper, Gateau, Celebrate & Noir used)
Eyepencil - Clouded Sky from MUS
Mascara - Long Lash Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

2 comments:

Sana said...

As always, I love the make up. And your lashes are really beautiful <3

Alicia said...

I usually don't like the way pink eyeshadow looks on me, but I think you've just shown me the trick. Thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...