Tuesday, 27 September 2011

A Perfect Red!





I'm going crazy over my new palettes I must say! This is a real quickie with shades from The Curacao Palette.
Sleek Make Up must be a bunch of geniuses making all these palettes for several occasions; smokey, colourful, neon, matte and so on and so on!
And I want you to know, for a time I serached for the perfect red eyeshadow, you know a REAL red one. Everyone I tried always ended up in a strange pink somehow. So if you want a red one that's really red, here's one for you! 
And I like a glossy eyeliner from now on! Now I only want glossy lashes!

Products:
Primer - NYX JEP Milk and Yellow
Shadows - Screwdriver, Martini, Tequila Sunrise and Bloody Mary from the Curacao Palette from Sleek
Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUS
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss by Illamasqua
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

1 comment:

PopBlush said...

I love love LOVE this look. I can feel the warmth through the colors! And the white liner brightens up this look so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...