Friday, 9 September 2011

NYX Trio Eyeshadow Anti Diva






For today I've tried a triple palette from NYX Cosmetics. It contains a white satin shimmering in pale pink, with one medium brown, and one blue shadow. Perfect if you're going away for a short while. Whenever I travel, I always have a lot of make up with me, even if I never use half of what I bring. I simply like to have the opportunity to choose rather than decide day by day what to have in my face.
Anyhow, got a little of topic there, but the triple palette was really good. Nice payoff, and a good combination of colours. And since the shades are so easy, then it's not so hard to find other products to match with them. I wanted more blue, so I added the eyeliner, and by now you should know, glitter is never wrong!!

Here's what I used besides that:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - NYX Trio Eye Shadow in Anti Diva
Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUS
Eyeliner - NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue
Glitter - Peggy Sage in numbers 148480 & 148491 with a hologram glitter from a hobbyshop
Mascara - Max Lashes Black by MUS
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...