Friday, 23 September 2011

Night Vision




As it maybe appear, these photos are taken by night so that's why the light is so odd. I wanted to show you anyway, so keep the lightning issue off the mind!
I discovered, just by accident, how well purple and dark red/burgundy works together. I know there probably are a lot of people who have discovered that, but this was an aha-moment for me!
I also want to let you know how much I have become to like glitters with bigger size than normal. The reflections from it are so much different, and enlarged, and how amazing isn't that!!?? (And for those of you who know where to get more chunky glitter, please don't hesitate to let me know, I will go ecstatic!!!)

Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust from MUS
Shadow - Sunset & Circus Palette from Sleek, Eyedust Goldglow from MUS, and the blue one from NYX Triple Eyeshadow palette in Anti-Diva
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamaaqua
Eyeliner - Night Fever Glitter Eyeliner from Collection 2000
Glitter - Peggy Sage Glitter in numbers 148480 & 148491 attached with Mixing Liquid from MUS
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Over And Out!
Azure

4 comments:

Girl Anachronism said...

This looks really cool. I wanted to say hello again ;-) I'm usually not that much of a commenter. I am preparing for exams right now, so I had to reduce my blog and online time.

I would like to use more glitter, but I can't get it stay where it should. I have some old glitter adhesive gel, but it is really old and I don't really trust it anymore and I lose it all the time. *facepalm*

Have a gread day!

Make-up Pleasure said...

I really like how you use the glitter, the effect is really lovely!
Awesome look :)

Sana said...

I love this glitter look - I think I am going to get myself some glitter, too :)

Desert Rose said...

Love this combo - dark red/burgundy shades are my latest crash :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...