Monday, 26 September 2011

Sleek Palettes infusion







Let me say welcome to my new palettes Monaco and Curacao from Sleek!! As usual, they are divine in every way!
Amazing colour blasting, smooth on the lid, and the ways of using them never ends!
I wanted to use lighter colours, and having it dark with eyeliner and eyepencil, and so be it!
And no you simply can't have too many Sleek palettes, because each and every one of them is useful, and the craving of wanting them never stops!

Well here's what's on me today:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Platina from MUS
Shadows - Monaco and Curacao Palettes from Sleek ( shades used: Kiwi Zest, Green Iguana, Humming Bird, Screwdriver & Martini), Barry M Dazzle Dust Silvery Black on black eyepencil
Eyepencil & Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Long Lash Mascara Black from MUS, and Glitter Mascara Silver from 2True
Eyebrow - Tri Brow Color from MUS

Over and out!
Azure

3 comments:

yelaya said...

I adore greens, this look is fresh and intense!!!

Robyn said...

Zingy! I love yellow-y green looks, this is gorgeous.

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup. I love stopping by here, it brightens my day, thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...