Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Mad Minerals Blue Metal



So I was a bit tired this morning and this is the best I came up with. I can really recommend the glitter liners from COLLECTION 2000. Great price on a fantastic product. I use them on top of my eye shadows as a finish whenever I know that I'm going to be wearing my make up for a looooong time. I scoop some on the back of my hand and then use a Q-Tip and just dabb it on or roll it over my eyelids. Do you want me to do a tutorial on it?


This is what I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Curious, Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Color in Blue Metal & Day Dreamer, Inglot AMC Eye Shadow SHINE in 32 
Eye pencil - MUS E/p in Black
Eye liner - MUS Cake Eyeliner in Black
Glitter - COLLECTION 2000 Glam Crystal Eye Liner in 5 Le Freak mix with Funk 3 Gold
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - MUS M/s in Nightfall

Enjoy!
Phlox

3 comments:

Leira Yann said...

The glitter liner looks pretty nice. I need to check them out soon.

Sarah said...

Your eyes look so amazing! Your eyebrows are like perfect

Biba said...

Gorgeous! This shade of blue and glitter reminds of one nail polish :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...