Monday, 26 September 2011

Mad Mineral Even After



I was just called in earlier to work than I expected so I'll just throw this look up that I did a while ago. Halloween is soon at our doorstep and what's more appropriate than creating crazy looks while getting ready for it?!


This is what I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Illamasquas Powder Eye Shadows in Melodrama, Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Color in Even After & Whisper Gold
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Emerald City
Eye liner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Mascara - Max Lashes from MUS
Eyebrow - MUS Tri Brow


Enjoy!
Phlox

2 comments:

Liza said...

This is lovely! It reminds me of the Snow Queen or something :)

PopBlush said...

The eyeshadow shades suit your eyes so much! Lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...