Thursday, 22 September 2011

Indulge by Illamasqua




Weeee mega shine! And yes, I wear this much gloss through the day. I like to feel the smoothness when pressing the lips together. Can't help it!! (Though this amount of gloss does sometimes get to the teeth as you can see!)
Well, the colour of this gloss is so amazing can not say anything less!
It's from Illamasqua, a friend in the dark, and the name of it is Indulge, and it is from the intense gloss collection.
Makes me want to waer it all the time!

Over and out!
Azure

5 comments:

Leira Yann said...

Nice color! It looks so delicious~~ hehe~~I can't stop looking at your lips, so pretty.

Alicia said...

It is most certainly intense! I love the colour and how opaque it is. I'm putting this one on my wishlist! :)

Desert Rose said...

It looks so yummy! :)
I'm a new follower, totally in love with your looks! Feel free to pass by my blog if you feel like.

PopBlush said...

This such a lush shade!!

Brown Sugar said...

wowww i loveee this colorr

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...