Tuesday, 6 September 2011

I'm spellbound by Inglot







Here's a picture cascade on a look I did with only Inglot shadows. I like how well purple and blue works together, and since I favour blue, I like to use it with other colours.
And to combine both warm and cold colours is a really powerful effect. Therefor I chose to have cold ones on top of the eye, and warm underneath. You could go crazy in other ways, but this is how I did it today.
And I want to add, don't think too much on however the shades you're using are cold or warm because then you get limited. Follow your mood instead, and all good will come from there!

I've used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Inglot Freedom System in number 441, 482, 478, 371, 398, 364 & 418. Eyedust Goldglow from MUS
Eyepencil - Deep Blue Sea from MUS
Eyeliner - Deep Blue Sea from MUS
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Queen Lash Black
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...