Friday, 30 September 2011

A Curious Friday







As I said last Wednesday I had found out how lovely purple went with blue and green. So I spun on that idea and made it in another way. And as it is Friday I thought; let's go crazy! So the light green and yellow ended up real high to the brow bone, but you should really try it before you deny it, because I kind of liked it!
And the purple went down to the lower lashline instead, and framed the eye amazingly!
This is the result of another Sleek palette by the way, the Curious one. Haven't used it in a while so it was definitely time to!

Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust from MUS
Shadows - The Curious Palette by Sleek
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua (also on the lower lashline with purple shadow on top)
Eyeliner - Glitter Eyeliner Rock Chic from collection 2000
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen in Black
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

2 comments:

PopBlush said...

I totally agree, purple looks great with blue and green! Lovely!

Desert Rose said...

This combo rocks! L-o-v-e the eyeliner <3!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...