Friday, 23 September 2011

Blingin' the Brows




Unfortunately the camera didn't do this look justice, it was very glittery brows and more strong colours in real life! But what can one do? Any suggestions of a brilliant camera, feels like mine is worn out?! Anyhow adding some glitter in the brows is a fabulous trick to spice up a look and people in general seems to like it. Many have been commenting my brows today, in a good way ;)


This is what I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Cottage Cheese
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Oh So Special, Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Color in Evocative, Wedding & Peridot (under the eye), Inglot Eye Shadow in 361 & 469
Eye pencil - MUS E/p in Smoke on the waterline, MUS E/p Clouded Sky applied on the lower lashline
Eye liner - MUS Cake Eyeliner in Black
Glitter - NYX Glitter On The Go in Sparks attached with Inglot Duraline on the brows
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - MUS M/s in Nightfall

Enjoy!
Phlox

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Red is another colour I thought I couldn't wear on my eyelids - and again, you've just showed me how, so thank you! ^^ This is an awesome look, I really like the glitter on the brows.

Desert Rose said...

Love love love! Thumbs up for glittery brows :)

thecandiedmango said...

I love the brows! Did the glitter feel cakey or weird there?

EyeGraffiti said...

@thecandiedmango
No once you get it on you'll never notice it's there. Simply a perfect way to spice up your look!! Glad you liked it and hope you're gonna try it out...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...