Thursday, 1 September 2011

Barry M Dazzle Dust Kingfisher





Sometimes I have the most biggest urge to try to fit in as many colours as possible on the lid. I managed to blend together a mix of blue, purple and pink with gold above the crease up to the brow bone in a tone that I really like.
And aren't there times when you just want to continue to wear the look longer than just one day? This was one of those days!
I got really satisfied with this combo I must say.
(Question: When Sleek nowadays have named their shadows in palettes, would you like us to name the ones in use for the actual look?)

Here's what I used:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust
Shadows - Sleek Palettes Good Girl & Bad Girl. Eyedust Goldglow by MUS. Barry M Dazzle Dust Kingfisher (blue) on black eyepencil.
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil From Illamasqua, also as eyeliner
Mascara - Lash Queen Black from Helena Rubenstein
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

2 comments:

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup.

Nicole said...

This is so pretty! I wish I had an occasion to wear it :/ I just stumbled upon your blog and I am so glad that I did! I am now a follower :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...