Thursday, 15 September 2011

Barry M Black Glitter Liquid Eyeliner






I'm having a smokey week, I think!
Though this times I took it up a notch and went darker. I usually don't go this dark because I simply think my eyes don't fit it, but there are thresholds to jump over sometimes!
So what do you think? Does my eyes narrow too much?
Well, I might have to do this more often if you like it... and doesn't everyone has a dark side in you that just bursts out sometimes?

I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Lime & Black
Shadows - Manly 120 Palette
Eyepencil -  S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Glitter Liquid Eyeliner in Black from Barry M Cosmetics
Mascara - Lash Queen Black from Helena Rubenstein
Eyebrow - Tri Brow Colour from MUS

Over and out!
Azure

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I think this is *gorgeous* and I am going to steal it. You've got such lovely lashes I don't think it narrows your eyes at all.

Liza said...

This is beautiful! I love smoky green looks, and I think it looks great on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...