Saturday, 17 September 2011

Aruba Eyes!





Gosh! The weather has been incredibly grey this past few days so I really felt my colour mood popping up! Well, there's also some positive things coming out of this autumn weather and that's the temperature dropping, which is great for wearing more make up as one don't get sweaty the same way one does in the warm summer. Know what I mean?


This is what I used:
Primer -MUS High Tech Lighter in Moondust
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Curacao, Sleek Blush in Aruba & Scandalous, Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadows in Vulgar, Yes! & Lestat, Sadist under the eyes
Eye pencil - MUS E/p in Deep Blue Sea
Eye liner - MUS Cake Eyeliner in Black
Glitter - Barry M Glitter Liquid Liner in Blue
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I love it when winter comes around, I know I won't be sweating my face off on the tube! This is beautiful, like a sunset. Love the blue.

RaelDelMare said...

Wow! *_* I love this look!

Sam said...

Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...