Monday, 19 September 2011

5 Le Freak!!





This is a look I did early in the summer that I wanted to share. Always when it's nice hot weather or I know I will be wearing my make up for a very long time I always toss some glitter on because it will make it stay on for hours and hours!


This is what I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Bad Girl, Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Sex
Eye pencil - MUS E/p in Snowflake & Copacabana
Eye liner - MUS Cake Eyeliner in Black
Glitter - COLLECTION 2000 Glam Crystal Eye Liner in 5 Le Freak
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - MUS M/s in Nightfall

Enjoy!
Phlox

1 comment:

PopBlush said...

Another stunning look. You have made this look so wearable! I love your eyelashes by the way! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...