Saturday, 20 August 2011

Totally Colour Blocked!




As you probably already figured out I'm all crazy about colours and just discovered the saying "Colour Blocked" and I just love it! I very rarely wear brown and discrete make ups just because I don't feel comfortable in them! This look is more me and yes, I wore it out...

This is what I used:

Primer -MUS High Tech Lighter in Stardust
Shadows - Sleek Blush in Scandalous, Inglot Eye Shadow in 474, 449, 446, 371 & 477, Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Sex, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Wedding
Eye pencil - MUS in Black
Eye liner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker 
Rhinestones - Multi from MUS
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Nightfall from MUS

More "Colour Block" for the people!!!
Phlox 

6 comments:

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup.

Robyn said...

*dies* Best rainbow eye I've seen for a long time. The crease is perfect.

Sam said...

This look is amazing! I love it.

Suzanne said...

holy crap, I need to try and wear this to work and confuse my fellow librarians.

sepia_raven said...

Yes! Love it! :D

sandryca said...

woow.. gorgeus <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...