Friday, 19 August 2011

Super Green!





It's Friday, so why not bring it up a notch?
I went crazy with greens and smudged the crease closer to the temples for a more dramatic look. I added the light greens after smudging the darker ones, to highlight and give a more greener feeling.
Though when the lashes got one, I still felt for more green (strange I know), so I remember me buying neon falsies at Superdrug a while ago, so I glued them on for effect.
So, green it is for today!




Primer - High Tach Lighter Moondust MUS
Shadows - Inglot Freedom System in numbers 477, 384, & 414. MAD Minerals Multi-use loose colors in Fuji, Sour Apple & Whisper Green.
Eye pencil - Sparkling Smaragde from MUS
Eye liner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua 
Lashes - Lash Art Miss from MUS and Eylure Individual lashes Neon
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

2 comments:

Kassie said...

OMG I Love this!! It is definatly SUPER GREEN!! haha I love those lashes too!

Ana said...

Green could very well be my favourite colour of shadow, and this has lots of it - yummy ^_^ !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...