Sunday, 6 November 2011

Sleek I-Divide Palette Oh So Special



We bought this palette a while ago, and completely forgot to upload it. But better late than never right!?
Unfortunately we haven't swatched it correctly but in the meantime, we'll show you some looks made out of this palette. And we will try to work some swatches up, if we can remember it!
When looking at this it's easy to imagine smokey eyes with elements of pink, or a classy smooth purplish I-own-the-night- make up.
Here's some of the looks we've created using this palette:







Yes we like it! It's the kind of palette you can travel with 'cause you got what you'll need for the entire trip (unless it's a long one!), and we're sure there's at least one shade that can work as a brow shadow for most people, so thumbs up for that!


Over and out!
Azure & Phlox

7 comments:

Biba said...

You'll be my inspiration when I'll be using this palette!

moonchild said...

I really really need to get this palette! Loving all the looks, but the third is PERFECT!

KittenMittens said...

Nice!! I haven't done anything with my palette yet because I didn't know where to start but I really love the first and 3rd looks!

olgiepolgie said...

What an awesome palette. I'd definitely like to get my hands on it.

Eugenia said...

love love the looks you made with the palette!

Leira Yann said...

I love the look with liner. I haven't owned any sleek palette. Maybe I should get some. :)

Popblush said...

What gorgeous looks! Love that you could do so many combinations with this palette~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...