Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Pinkpurple fun with Inglot Freedom System



I read in a couple of blogs that Inglot are charging over price for their freedom system palettes. I got mine over a year ago when I visit the fabulous mall Westfield in London. I think I paid  £35 for a palette with 10 eyeshadows from the freedom system which I thought was a really nice deal. And I really think that creating your own palette is a fantastic idea. To bad if they starting to get gready! 
I think their eyeshadows offers great pay off when it come to pigmentation but I do think that one need a more "heavy" primer to get the best result. I usually work with Illamasqua's Liquid Metals, Make Up Store's High Tech Lighter or NYX Jumbo Lip or Eye Pencil to get the most intense result.

This is what I used:
Primer -NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Good Girl, Inglot Eye Shadow in 482, Mad Mineral Multi Use  Mineral Color in Whisper Gold 
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black
Eye liner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker 
Glitter - NYX Glitter on the Go in Glam Gold attached with MUS Mixing Liquid
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Nightfall from MUS

Enjoy!
Phlox

2 comments:

sepia_raven said...

This is so so pretty! I love the glitter :)

Sam said...

This is really pretty! The colors are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...