Wednesday, 3 August 2011

NYX Glitter On The Go in Las Vegas


Whenever I know that my eye make up has to last a long time I always add some glitter on it. When ones working with loose glitter it's of big importance that one uses something to attached it with, or else the glitter would be all over the place! I usually mix the loose glitter with an glitter eye liner or a fluid specially used for glitter. The one that I'm most skilled at using is the Mixing Liquid from Make Up Store, but I've also tried Inglot's Duraline but with this one I'm still in the learning progress!

Here's what I used:

Primer - NYX JEP in Milk & Slate
Shadows - Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Intense, Sleek Palette in Curious & Acid 
Eye pencil - S.O.P.H.I.E pencil from Illamasqua
Eye liner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker Black
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade no.2
Glitter - NYX Glitter On The Go in Las Vegas with Mixing Liquid from MUS

Enjoy!
Phlox

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...