Monday, 29 August 2011

To match your eyes!




For this day I thought about capturing the eyeshadows as close to my own eye-colour. And I got surprised when finished, because I got so close!
Have you ever tried it? And were you close?
I did a lot of smudging back and forth to make everything soft, and I think it was that little detail to make everything match my eye-colour.

Products in use:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Losse Colour Concentrates Iced and Rime from OCC, The Original Palette from Sleek.
Eye pencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eye liner - Black eyepencil borrowed from my mother, and the lower lashline Frosted Meadow from MUS
Mascara - Lash Queen Black from Helena Rubenstein
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

3 comments:

Kassie said...

I love this look!! I love the shape and the colors, so gorgeous!!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup, I really like this colour.

Marla said...

this looks amazing on you !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...