Friday, 26 August 2011

MAD Minerals Madness!





This make up was I so satisfied with. And I did something really impulsive, instead of using what I thought was most appropriate for this look; a blue eyeliner, I chose a purple one and the result was amazing!!
It stunned me through the day!
And yes... I admit, this is the best colour-spectra for me to work with. Not that I don't like all the other colours, but when having little time or just nothing else in my head, this is where I end up...

However, here's what I'm wearing:

Primer - High Tech Lighter Platina from MUS
Shadows - Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Big Money, Candlelight, Electric Blue, Diamond and Lemon Drop. OCC Loose Color Concentrate in Iced
Eye pencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eye liner - NYX Slide On Pencil in Purple Blaze
Mascara - Big Fake Falsies Black from Collection 2000
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronxe from Lancome

Over and out!!
Azure

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...