Friday, 5 August 2011

Mad Mineral Black Cherry!



At the moment I'm just in a Mad Mineral flow of products, I just simply love it. I'v just started wearing their loose mineral foundation and I really like it. Great buildable coverage without enhancing fine lines or pores. The skin looks simply smooth with a nice touch of glow in it! You can find their products HERE!!

This is what I used:

Primer - Hight Tech Lighter Stardust from MUS
Shadows - Mad Mineral in Black Cherry, Canyon Clay, Ignite and Whisper Opal
Eye Pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black
Eye Liner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Glitter - NYX Glitter On The Go in Royal Purple, attached with Mixing Liquid from MUS
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomenon'Eyes Mascara Black
Eyebrow - Nightfall from MUS

Enjoy!
Phlox

2 comments:

Kassie said...

OMG This is gorgeous!! How do you not have more followers? You are so talented!!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...