Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Intense Blue Eyes




Today I felt tremendously boring and therefor decided to wear something more fun. It took me a while to decide what to wear but eventually my eyes landed on blue! And suddenly I didn't felt as boring as before!


This is what I used:
Primer -NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Victim, Sadist, Never & Intense, MUS M/s in Satin
Eye pencil - NYX Slime Eye Pencil in Emerald City
Eye liner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Glitter - NYX Glitter On The Go in Cool Blue
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Nightfall from MUS

Enjoy!
Phlox

2 comments:

Girl Anachronism said...

smokey and blue is always a good choice. Plus: I like the Illamasqua names.

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...