Friday, 19 August 2011

I got Sucker Punched!!!



in the sunlight

in the sunlight, hence the strong colours

Fora a couple of months ago I watched the movie Sucker Punched and was really blown away. I just love their creative style of make up in that movie and I got heavy cravings after the movie to do something creative myself! The movie was really good and I enjoyed it a lot! And the soundtrack is absolutely superb...

Here's what I used:

Primer -NYX JEP in Milk & Yogurt
Shadows - Sleek Palette Oh So Special & Monaco, Sleek Blush in Life's a Peach, Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Sex
Eye pencil - MUS in Snowflake
Eye liner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker 
Glitter - NYX Glitter on the Go in Sparks attached with MUS Mixing Liquid
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Nightfall from MUS

Enjoy!
Phlox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...