Monday, 22 August 2011

Good Girl meets Aruba

with flash

with flash



This is a more fresh look with orange and pink hues. Because it's Monday I decided to add some glitter on it, just to honor the day!

This is what I used:

Primer -NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Good Girl, Sleek Blush in Aruba, Mad Mineral Multi Use  Mineral Color in Whisper Gold 
Eye pencil - MUS in Snowflake
Eye liner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker 
Glitter - NYX Glitter on the Go in Glam Gold attached with MUS Mixing Liquid
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Nightfall from MUS

Enjoy!
Phlox

1 comment:

Girl Anachronism said...

This is such a cool blog with so many creative and beautifully done looks! I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blogroll ;-)
Colour-loving greetings from Germany

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...