Saturday, 27 August 2011

From complexions to Sunset!


I want to show you what I look like before the magic happens. This is me wearing only complexion, ahhh almost naked!!! And this is what I love with make up, you go from this.....








...To this! I played with the Sunset Palette from Sleek today, a bit heavier than I usually do. I thought of copying Phlox's way of  doing make ups and it's so much fun to do such a thing. Apply make up in somebody else way makes you look at how you do it your way a lot more different.
And I'm really pleased with the result! It turned up quite good!

The list:

Primer - Paint Pot Painterly from MAC in Bare Study
Shadows - Sleek Palette Sunset and Eyedust Goldglow from MUS
Eye pencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua both on waterline and as eyeliner. And I also applied it under the lower lashline before putting the blue shadow on top for a darker result!
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure


1 comment:

Robyn said...

Oooh, lovely! I must dig this palette out, I've not used it for donkey's years!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...