Friday, 2 September 2011

Cleopatra Cut Crease





Another cut crease from me! Only I changed a bit, and tried a bit of a Cleopatra-theme, with doing it more heavy for the lower lashline and drawing it all the way to the tear duct.
When doing a cut crease I always put it a bit higher than my usual crease because otherwise it makes your eyes appear smaller. And if you want to show off with a real colour-blocking theme with sharp edges then you would want to take it even a bit higher. Takes some practice though.

What I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk and Purple
Shadows - Manly 120 Palette
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua with purple shadow on top
Eyeliner -  S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Mascara - Big Fake False Mascara Black from Collection 2000
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze pencil by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

2 comments:

sepia_raven said...

The shape you did is so beautiful!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...