Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Forrest Framing



For this make up I started with marking the eye with a dark green eye pencil on the lower lash line. It darkens the eye in an amazing way, and then you just apply shadow on top of the pencil to make it last through the day. 
When I make an eye make up that frames the eyes in this way, I light things up with adding glitter somewhere. In this case I chose the lashes, so that I can catch sparkles all day long!
(And sorry for the mascara dots on the eyelid, forgot to remove them before snapping the photo!)


Primer - Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and Lime NYX Cosmetics
Shadows - NYX 5- Color Eyeshadow Palette I dream of St Lucia (the green,blue and yellow) and Eyedust Goldglow from MUS
Eye Pencil - Forrest from MUS and S.O.P.H.I.E Eye pencil from Illamasqua (waterline)
Eye Liner - Forrest from MUS
Glitter - Glitter eye liner Funk from Collection 2000 in the lashes
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome


Enjoy!
Azure

1 comment:

Kassie said...

So pretty!! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...