Sunday, 21 August 2011

Flowers on My Lips!




This is something I tried out a while ago before a photo shoot I was scheduled to do. Unfortunately I only had my crappy cell phone to take some pictures with, but I still wanted to share this because I think it turned out to be quite cool! And the photo shoot was great...

I used NYX Slim Pencil in Sapphire over the entire lips and on the contour I used Make Up Store's Eye Pencil in Heaven. I applied a bit of Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Cobolt on top of the lips. The flowers I just grabbed from hobby shop and attached them with clear eye lash adhesive.

Enjoy!
Phlox

2 comments:

Kassie said...

This is so creative and unique! I love it!!

Marla said...

incredible, :)
i love doing things like this :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...