Sunday, 21 August 2011

Flower for the eye!





Since the summer is almost over I wanted to show you an unusual flower!
I came up with the idea when thinking of what you can do in the end of the eyeliner! The mind moves in mysterious ways I must say!
So I thought of the eyeliner as a flower stalk! And the brow became a lawn.

Here's what I used for this look:

Primer - High Tech Lighter Platina from MUS
Shadows - OCC Loose Colour Concentrates in Pollencount & Saturate. MAD Minerals Multi- use mineral Pigments in Big Apple, Trust Fund & Love Bird
Eye pencil - Cane Medium Pencil from Illamasqua
Eye liner - Eyedust Amazon by Make Up Store blended with water 
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Same as eyeliner

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I love how you did the brows, that's awesome :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...