Saturday, 6 August 2011

The fire



When one falls out of inspiration for make ups I always lean on the four elements. In this case fire (of course!). But I wanted to go more further than just you know the usual yellow-orange-red thing. The goal was to do a make up that contained all what I fire is, and so I thought of the outstanding blue that the core is in the fire, and how to fulfill that in a make up without blending everything to brown!
Eyeliner and eyepencil was clearly the answer!
And so I burned through this day!!!!

Primer - Liquid Metal Surge from Illamasqua
Shadows - Circus Palette by Sleek and Eyedust Goldglow from MUS
Eye pencil - Slide on Pencil in Sunrise Blue from NYX
Eye Liner - Metallic Sea from MUS
Mascara - Long Lash Mascara from MUS
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...